Re: PostgreSQL Zazzle Store up

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Zazzle Store up
Date: 2010-09-16 20:06:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>>> It is in the graphics project.  Under "docs".
>>
>> Sorry, I must be being dense as I can't find it. Do you have the exact
>> URL? All the ones there seem to be the older black/blue, rather than
>> grey/blue - and have the text in a different place, if at all. Or be
>> entirely different.
>
> Oh ... it's the "PostgreSQL Banner" graphic I used.  Which was based on
> the black/blue, but something greyed it when I uploaded it to Zazzle.

No, it's not that one. That's all in a blue gradient roughly matching
the website banner (in fact, it's one I produced a couple of years
ago). Anyway, it doesn't matter...

> We should have a version which is a uniform black, and another one which
> is a uniform teal.

It's pretty simple to edit them in Inkscape, so I can probably whip up
some new versions. You want the two-colour logo on the left, and just
"PostgreSQL" to the right, once in black and once in teal?

We can include the tagline too in a version I suppose.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company