A bug to report

From: SETU SAXENA <seturockslp(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A bug to report
Date: 2011-01-25 06:31:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

To,
the respective authority
pgadmin

Sub: to report a bug in posgresql version 1.10.2 (Aug 24 2010, rev 8217)

This to inform you that we are using posgre sql (pgadmin) version mentioned
above. We are using pgadmin to log on to a lnux server with the client
applicaions on our lab systems.
It has been repeatedly observed that whenever a connection to the sever is
released/cut off the client app automatically gets closed( may be the
procress gets dead/hang and the app gets closed)

kindly see to the problem , we really love working on pgadmin but this bug
removes all our status and all the query gets lost.

Hope you will see to the matter.

Thanking you.
Yours sincerely

Setu Saxena