checking on bug #5917

From: Jim Woodworth <jimw54321(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: checking on bug #5917
Date: 2011-03-25 15:27:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

Recently I had trouble compiling from source on Fedora Core 14. The
configure script was not finding libreadline.so nor libz.so. Is there more
information I can provide? Over the weekend, I will make another attempt to
try and understand why configure does not see these libraries.

Thank you,
Jim Woodworth