XMin Hot Standby Feedback patch

From: Daniel Farina <daniel(at)heroku(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: XMin Hot Standby Feedback patch
Date: 2011-02-12 22:11:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is another bit of the syncrep patch split out.

I will revisit the replication timeout one Real Soon, I promise -- but
I have a couple things to do today that may delay that until the
evening.

https://github.com/fdr/postgres/commit/ad3ce9ac62f0e128d7d1fd20d47184f867056af1

Context diff supplied here.

Note that this information is not exposed via catalog in the original
syncrep patch, and is not here. Do we want that kind of reporting?

--
fdr

Attachment Content-Type Size
Hot-standby-feedback-patch.patch text/x-patch 9.2 KB