Re: Why facebook used mysql ?

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sandeep Srinivasa <sss(at)clearsenses(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Why facebook used mysql ?
Date: 2010-11-09 05:01:29
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Sandeep Srinivasa <sss(at)clearsenses(dot)com> wrote:
> I wonder if anyone can comment on this - especially the part that PG doesnt
> scale as well as MySQL on multiple cores ?

Sorry Sandeep, there may be some that love to re-re-re-hash these
these subjects. I myself am losing interest.

The following link contains hundreds of comments that you may be
interested in, some that address issues that are much more interesting
and well established:

http://search.postgresql.org/search?q=mysql+performance&m=1&l=NULL&d=365&s=r&p=1

--
Regards,