Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database

From: Nikhil S <nixmisc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database
Date: 2011-02-08 07:22:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Well, the SQL does get fired against a PG database in the EDBAS mode for
> me. I too was puzzled about the minimum version check being EDBAS specific.

Just checked. The version checker function checks for the version number and
also for a bool which is set to true in EDBAS mode. So yeah, this will not
be repro in pure Postgresql mode operations. Sorry for indicating so. But
the issue defo comes if you try to browse a PG database in EDBAS mode.

Regards,
Nikhils