problems with types after update to 8.0

From: "Jason Tesser" <JTesser(at)nbbc(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problems with types after update to 8.0
Date: 2005-06-21 01:25:00
Lists: pgsql-general

I just upgraded 7.4 to 8.0 and I have noticed that i am getting alot of error that are saying i have a type problem. For example it is saying big int expected but it was sent character varying. These same queries use to work in 7.4 I am using java and jboss. My queries are all dynamic sql in prepared statements.