RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.4.2

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'David Hartwig'" <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.4.2
Date: 1999-02-17 10:40:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi David,

I'm having real trouble figuring this one out. I've tried it on 95 & 98 and
on PostgreSQL 6.4 & 6.4.2 and cannot reproduce this error at all. I have
added code to handle if no default value can be found, but this should never
happen because the existing code will only try to get the default value if
the attribute record (pg_attribute.atthasdef) is true.

I'm not sure if this is because I've misunderstood the way PostgreSQL works
or there's some corruption in your system.

Any suggestions gratefully received :-)

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk