Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Jason Tishler'" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>, "Fu, Robert" <Robert(dot)Fu(at)broadvision(dot)com>
Cc: "'Henshall, Stuart - WCP'" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>, "'Steven Williams'" <swilliam(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll
Date: 2001-10-17 20:05:36
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Whilst I agree that renaming is not a good idea, unfortunately the reality
is that searching that Cygwin list is not always the first thing that
springs to mind for some of us PostgreSQL users (pgsql-cygwin maybe...). I
for one don't subscribe to the Cygwin list and probably never will - the
traffic on the other 6 or 7 lists I read is hard enough to keep up with - so
I don't tend to think of it when I should do.

I'm going to go and hide now as I can feel a telling-off on the way from
Jason :-) ...

Regards, Dave.