Re: Table modification

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Table modification
Date: 2001-10-02 21:51:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Ahh, so we're both a bit wrong! I thought it was just me...

Right, my suggestion is this:

Let me finish Revision Control, then take a look at what it does. It *will*
be a useful system to some people, however, it might not be what you
require. It might be easier then to figure out how to add what you require.

I have now added (in CVS) a Commit option to allow committing of changes
made outside pgAdmin, and a History viewer. This History Viewer will include
the Rollback option, but that's not there just yet. Currently these options
are on the right click menu.

I have tomorrow off work and the house to myself so I should be able to
finish the rcs then.

Good night,

Dave.