Re: Brio returning data through stored procedures.

From: "Doug Thom" <dthom(at)iagr(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Brio returning data through stored procedures.
Date: 2007-04-06 15:04:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello, David, Andreas,

Thank you for the suggestions. The challenge is that I need a ref cursor
because it is some arbitrary amount of data coming back from the server
in a cursor. Your suggestion shows a defined row but I do not know what
the row looks like so I cannot define a type beforehand.

However, your comments have me wondering if there is a different route I
can take. Is there anything that is a 'generic row of data'? I see the
type "record" and I'm going to give that a try.

Thanks again for the prompt response and ideas!

-Doug