|Cc:||<andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <teranishih(at)nttdata(dot)co(dot)jp>|
|Subject:||Re: pg_receivexlog add synchronous mode|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox | Resend email|
This patch was made by the following process.
1. post patch for additional pg_receivexlog synchronous mode.
2. In response to comment for the flush frequency, I revise the patch to do flush every consecutive message in reference to walreceiver.
3. The synchronization mode was necessary to reply after flush at a flush position, but --status-interval for setting at least 1 second, it was pointed out.
Therefore I changed it to the patch to add the mode which the same interval flush with walreceiver, and I canceled the synchronization mode.
4. The refactor patch was offered, and there was the "--fsync-interval" option in the "pg_recvlogical" which specifies a flush interval.
I changed it to the patch which did flush specified interval by the "--fsync-interval" in the same way as "pg_recvlogical".
5. Post the patch that reflects the comments centered on the document pointed out that.
6. The patch for correcting the operation at the time of specifying zero as "--status-interval" was offered.
In response to it, those that modify the behavior of If you specify -1 or zero of the "fsync-interval" is this patch.
|Next Message||Krystian Piećko||2014-07-25 09:53:43||sendLong in custom communication doesn't work|
|Previous Message||Etsuro Fujita||2014-07-25 09:30:30||Re: refactoring allpaths.c (was Re: Suppressing unused subquery output columns)|