Multi-Master Replication

From: Elielson Fontanezi <ElielsonF(at)prodam(dot)sp(dot)gov(dot)br>
To: "'pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us'" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Multi-Master Replication
Date: 2004-03-02 18:47:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Bruce and admin list users!

I am in the need of using some multi-master replication for postgres.
I´ve been searching the internet two days so far and I can´t find
anything about it rather than Postgres-R, pgReplication and so on.
All projects I saw use master-slave techniques which do not satisfy
my needs, once I am looking for real load balancing among databases
servers.

Have you seen anything about it before?
Can you give some clues?

Can someone help me?