FDW: possible resjunk columns in AddForeignUpdateTargets

From: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "rdunklau(at)gmail(dot)com" <rdunklau(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: FDW: possible resjunk columns in AddForeignUpdateTargets
Date: 2013-11-06 13:59:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have a question concerning the Foreign Data Wrapper API:

I find no mention of this in the documentation, but I remember that
you can only add a resjunk column that matches an existing attribute
of the foreign table and not one with an arbitrary name or
definition.

Ist that right?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe