Re: Lockup fetching from database

From: Brendan Duddridge <brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Lockup fetching from database
Date: 2006-01-13 18:18:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

It seems it could have been caused by some database dead-locks. Not
sure how those happened. I've set the statement_timeout to 3 minutes,
so hopefully that'll prevent our threads from deadlocking too.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

http://www.clickspace.com