Calling a function within a function - plpsql

From: Godshall Michael <Michael_Godshall(at)gmachs(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Calling a function within a function - plpsql
Date: 2003-09-25 15:32:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I have created a function(a) that within this function(a) another
function(b) is called. When I execute function(a) I am getting a syntax
error near ; message.
When I comment out the line of code that calls function(b) then function(a)
works fine.
When I execute function(b) on its own function(b) works fine.

Does psql support a function calling other functions?

Michael Godshall
GMAC Global Relocation <http://www.gmacglobalrelocation.com/> Services
900 So. Frontage Road
Woodridge, IL 60517
630-427-2070 office
630-972-2287 fax

michael_godshall(at)gmachs(dot)com <mailto:michael_godshall(at)gmachs(dot)com>