PostgreSQL and Cygwin stability as a production db

From: Alan Caudill <acaudill(at)centerrun(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL and Cygwin stability as a production db
Date: 2002-06-05 18:39:50
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Does anyone have experience running PostgreSQL on Cygwin in a production
environment they can share?

I have an existing application that uses an embedded PostgreSQL db and want
to do a Windows (Win2k) version. I'm less concerned with install issues,
but would like to know about stability and performance. I'm especially
concerned with stability over the long term.

Thanks.

-Alan