Re: Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Date: 2003-11-20 16:28:58
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thursday, November 20, 2003, at 05:21 PM, Dave Page wrote:
> This is most certainly the stylesheet as the SGML docs use tags that we
> don't use elsewhere. Any volunteers to figure out what they are and
> make
> them look purdy?

I'm not sure what's causing the two docs (developer and current) to
render differently. AFAICT, there's no special CSS to handle the
particular tags that are rendering differently.

Be that as it may, if you drop this into the postgresql.css, it should
make things match. I'd still like to get rid of the monospaced italics,
but for the time being I think it might be best to go with what the
conventions describe. We can always change it later.

Michael

ACRONYM.ACRONYM { font-style:normal; }

CODE.FUNCTION,
VAR.LITERAL,
VAR.PARAMETER,
VAR.REPLACEABLE {
font-family:monospace;
font-style:normal;
font-size:small;
voice-family: "\";}\""; /* Tantek MSIE4/5 hack */
voice-family:inherit;
font-size:medium;
}

VAR.PARAMETER,