Windows ODBC Driver?

From: Cheryl Thompson <cthompso(at)ci(dot)irving(dot)tx(dot)us>
To: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows ODBC Driver?
Date: 2002-12-31 20:34:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

First, thank you for the responses to my previous question, I am still
digesting them.

Secondly,
"The Book" (wrox, beginning postgresql) says to access a postgresql db
through windows I should go to www.greatbridge.org/porject/pgadmin.
Well.. I did.. and it's dead. The site appears to now be one of those "you
misspelled something else, here's 17 pop ups" sites.
I looked on postgresql.org, and just didn't see it... (only found stuff on
compiling my own with a c compiler. yikes)

What's the authoritative source for the postgresql odbc driver for
windows???
Thanks,
Cheryl