Re: PostgreSQL/cygwin installation

From: Saravanan Bellan <SBellan(at)jareva(dot)com>
To: 'Rafal Kedziorski' <rafcio(at)polonium(dot)de>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL/cygwin installation
Date: 2002-10-01 21:00:56
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

cygwin requires some entries in the registry. So if you are doing the
installation thru copying, you will need to export some of the reqistry
entries and import them on the machine where you have copied. If you search
for cygwin in the regedit application you will know what keys need to be
exported. I have not tried it so no guarantees. But I have gotten
Cygwin&Postgress to work on windows by just copying some files and
programatically setting the registry entries.