Re: 64Bit Postgres ODBC

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "James Slater" <james(dot)slater(at)keynetix(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 64Bit Postgres ODBC
Date: 2010-06-14 16:06:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

Now, although it is necessary to build psqlODBC by yourself, It is unixODBC and iODBC are
supported by the platform and windows in which build is possible. The installation package
of a 64-bit binary does not exist in an official place by the reason that it is under
examination status. However, Here is the binary package by the contribution person.

Per EnterpriseDB, stackbuilder by 'one click' installers.
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do#windows

Per Assaf Lavie -san.
http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC

Per Inoue-san.
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html

We still need environment, sufficient time, and a cooperator.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito