Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Date: 2009-07-22 18:56:51
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Hi,

Le 18 juil. 09 à 23:47, Dimitri Fontaine a écrit :
> This is mixed with your column addition, so I didn't see that. Now
> I've just kept your version of the file, which solves the conflict:
> merge is done, builds ok, first basic test means I have more work
> ahead:
>
> I'd better get some sleep now. :)

Failed. Damn it.

As I won't be there this WE (starting friday morning), I won't be able
to work on this until next monday. Hoped to have some time for it
during the day, but some projects came out of the void specially for
me @work.

And I even managed to loose my git tree while learning about git clean
-fdx and git reset --hard and all, so I don't have the updated patch
handy. If starting the tests on monday is too far in the future,
please assign to another RRR.

Regards,
--
dim