System Tables

From: "Andrzej Schulz" <andrzej(dot)schulz(at)galileo(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: System Tables
Date: 2003-08-25 10:23:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, I would Like to get information abort tables existing In PostgreSQL
via PHP. I would like to know the names, their description and of
course how they are build.
I Am not quite sure how to get this on the Web Site, in PG I can use

"\d table_name", but it doesn't work here

Can Someone help me?

I know that is very simple for You, but I am a newbie.

Thanks

Andrzej Schulz