Questions regarding versioning

From: Nelson Manuel Marques <nelson-m-marques(at)ext(dot)ptinovacao(dot)pt>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Questions regarding versioning
Date: 2012-07-12 19:11:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Currently the organization I work for uses psqlODBC, and we started to package all the 3rd party software we use: while some of our platforms need to be supported by us for longer periods than the OS (currently RHEL) itself, the versioning does play an important role. I would like to request some information on how the versioning is done so that we can start planning the best way to maintain and service this package. Any information on the subject (versioning) would really be helpful.

Please help.

Melhores cumprimentos,
Nelson M. Marques