Re: Tomcat - PostgreSQL - Cannot load JDBC driver class "n

From: Andreas Prohaska <ap(at)apeiron(dot)de>
To: 'CRAIG GOLBY' <craig(at)golby(dot)me(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tomcat - PostgreSQL - Cannot load JDBC driver class "n
Date: 2003-09-27 17:25:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Ahhhh, I accidently pressed "send" before fixing my typos....

> Hm, what a strange and weird problem you are having. Your
> setup is look exactly the same as mine.

Yeah right. And I is am a jerk.

> Web XML :- Tomcat/webapps/root/WEB-INF

As someone pointed out before, that's the wrong file. You should
configure this in the web.xml of your application. Following
your paths this should be in Tomcat/webapps/DBTest/WEB-INF/web.xml.

Well, your whole application should be in Tomcat/webapps/DBTest.
Perhaps a typo in the path? Besides, Tomcat doesn't care about
the resource-ref entry in the web.xml at all.

Andreas