VF0072 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 8.3

From: Bijayalakshmi Swain <bijayas(at)microsoft(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: VFCorpOffshoreTeam <VFC(at)microsoft(dot)com>
Subject: VF0072 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 8.3
Date: 2014-09-08 08:48:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

As part of planning an operating system upgrade for our customer, we are researching the OS supportability status of one or more of your company's applications. Unfortunately, we could not locate this information on your website. In order to help our joint customer make the most informed decision regarding the supportability of your application in their enterprise, we request your assistance in providing support information on your application as per the details below.

Current OS Version

Windows 2000 Server / Windows Server 2003 (32-bit or 64-bit) / Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit)

Current Application Suite Name

Current Application Suite Packages

PostgreSQL 8.3

Requested Information:

Is the application version listed above supported on:

Operating System

Yes / No

Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)

Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Windows Server 2008 R2

Windows Server 2012

Windows Server 2012 R2

Windows Vista

Windows 7

Windows 8

Windows 8.1

If not supported, is the application version listed above compatible on:

Operating System

Yes / No

Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)

Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Windows Server 2008 R2

Windows Server 2012

Windows Server 2012 R2

Windows Vista

Windows 7

Windows 8

Windows 8.1

Is a newer version of your application supported on:

Operating System

Application Version

Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)

Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)