Re: CVS source win32 mingw some comile err

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Korea PostgreSQL Users' Group' <pgsql-kr(at)postgresql(dot)or(dot)kr>, pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: Re: CVS source win32 mingw some comile err
Date: 2004-02-02 06:03:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

The win32 mingw port is not currently compilable (and has been particularly
broken the past two days).

> src/backend/commands/user.c file has some parse error at
> repalloc(), palloc() functions

Yes, 2 lines contain an additional right paren, and 2 lines are missing a
right paren.

> src/backend/postmaster/pgstat.c miss
> #include "tcop/tcopprot.h" line.

I've already (privately) mailed Bruce about the above two points. I imagine
he'll get to them shortly.

> and bin/pg_resetxlog too. in this case I can't find what's wrong.

For your remaining immediate compilation issues, please refer to:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2004-01/msg00215.php

Please be advised that the port is highly in-progress...

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a