Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Jason Tishler ' <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>, Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
Cc: ''Pgsql-Cygwin ' ' <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue
Date: 2004-01-07 01:08:18
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi Jason,

> I'm starting to think that our installs must be different (in a way only
tickled by PostgreSQL 7.4.1 and not 7.4).

Gotta be. Weird though.

> Please post or email me the output of the following:
>
> $ cygcheck -cd

Will do later tonight.

> Would you be willing to try my Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1-1 package on your
machine? If so, let me know and I will upload the tarball to
tishler.net. Then you could run a make installcheck against it. This
A/B test could be helpful.

Sure thing. Send me the url (perhaps by private email?), and I'll give it a
whirl tonight too.

Cheers,
Claudio

---