Re: fork/exec patch: pre-CreateProcess finalization

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Bruce Momjian ' <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
Cc: ''Tom Lane' ' <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "''pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org' '" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: fork/exec patch: pre-CreateProcess finalization
Date: 2004-01-06 22:04:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32 pgsql-patches

Hi Bruce,

> Claudio, where are we on this patch? I see an even newer version in the
archives:

> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-12/msg00361.php

[Weird you and Google groups "missed" it!]

> Anyway, Tom has looked at your newest patch and it looks good to him.

I'm happy with the patch from the link above being committed if Tom has no
more comments. Was only waiting for a final nod from him.

Once it is in the source tree, give me a couple days and I'll fire off a
patch with the actual CreateProcess calls... and then we are off into Win32
signal land [shudder].

Cheers,
Claudio

---