Record blocking in Postgresql

From: "Piornik" <piornik(at)priv(dot)onet(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Record blocking in Postgresql
Date: 2001-10-31 19:41:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello
I have problem.
My program make crash during operations on Postgres.
I use Delphi + BDE at Windows and PostgreSQL on Linux.

So the effect is that record is blocked. I couldn't edit my database. What
have I to do to get out of this problem?

BDE shows message:
Couldn't perform the edit because another user changed the record.

--
Pozdrawiam
Krzysztof Czajka piornik(at)friko3(dot)onet(dot)pl