Q: pgaccess + restoring a table from a previous txt export

From: "Eric Chopin" <chopin(at)cari(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Q: pgaccess + restoring a table from a previous txt export
Date: 2001-06-07 08:04:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

In my database, I have exported a few tables which
contain test data to text files, delimited with some #

Now my tables are empty and I would like to restore
the content of the table using "Import" in the DATABASE
menu of pgaccess, and I have the following error:

Bad timestamp external representation
'2001-06-01 00:00:00.00+002'

Note that this value was inserted in the table using now().
The format must therefore be correct I guess....

Any idea of the problem and how to fix it ?

Regards,

Eric Chopin
echopin(at)sqli(dot)com