My new song video

From: Randy B <randy(dot)burkhardt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: My new song video
Date: 2010-02-08 02:13:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello friends,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKvF8fugrH8

Here is my newest song, I think it's really good. It would be great if you
watch the video and let me know how you like it. And I would like it if you
send it to a friend that you think might be interested.

This is about a one-time broadcast, so let me know if you will be interested
in more songs and videos.

Thanks,
Randy