lo_export

From: stephen(dot)j(dot)brown(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: lo_export
Date: 2009-04-24 19:53:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Can someone give me an example for lo_export? I am trying to export a
file from a database using the pgAdmin 1.6 (Windows). I am trying the
following query:

SELECT lo_export(attachments.content, '/test.txt') from attachments
where id = 1;

...but all I get is an error with the function name or argument
types. The help file shows that there are 3 arguments (PGconn *conn,
Oid lobjId, const char *filename), but I cannot find anything that
defines what to use for the PGconn.