Re: Resources for Postgres and MySQL comparison presentation?

From: Mose <mose(dot)andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Brian Ghidinelli <brian(at)pukkasoft(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Resources for Postgres and MySQL comparison presentation?
Date: 2009-03-23 18:42:27
Lists: sfpug

We switched from MySQL to PostgreSQL at Redfin. Here are a couple posts
from some other developers (perhaps a little dated and/or naive, but
potentially helpful).

http://blog.redfin.com/devblog/2008/02/mysql_to_postgres.html

http://blog.redfin.com/devblog/2007/11/elephant_versus_dolphin_which_is_faster_which_is_smarter.html

-Mose