Re: Docbook 5.x

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Alexander Lakhin <exclusion(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Docbook 5.x
Date: 2017-09-15 14:32:45
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 9/8/17 08:30, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
>> I have started working through these patches now. I have committed the
>> escaping of < and & and will work through the rest slowly, to minimize
>> disruptions to other development.
> Great!
>
> I have rebased all the remaining patches and updated scripts for the
> current master (see attachment).

So, I've been looking at this profiling stuff, to replace the marked
sections in the installation instructions. I found the overhead of that
a bit too much for building the full documentation, so I have come up
with the attached alternative solution. What do you think?

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Get-rid-of-parameterized-marked-sections-in-SGML.patch text/plain 29.7 KB