Temp Tables

From: mdb002(at)yahoo(dot)com (mdb)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Temp Tables
Date: 2002-03-04 20:48:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am running a client server app and am using temp tables to do some
data manipulation. However, Postgresql seems to prevent multiple temp
tables from being created with the same name. The temp tables are
created by seperate connections to the database, but this does not
seem to matter. Is this correct? Do I need to make the names unique
by using a user id? Am I doing something wrong? I am using
Postgresql 7.1.3 and odbc 7.1.9.

Thank you
Marc