script to find and replace code in HTML

From: speeves <speevey(at)cc(dot)admin(dot)unt(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: script to find and replace code in HTML
Date: 2001-05-17 14:49:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

Here is a perl script that I stole from Henry Churchyard and a shell script
that I wrote to rewrite every file in a directory and replace a specified
string, etc. I am in the process of moving coldfusion apps to linux, and
am finding this invaluable. (I will post the shell script again when I get
it to run recursively through the directory tree. Just thought someone out
there might find it useful. :-)
--
Shannon Peevey
UNT-Central Web Support