PostGres ODBC MFC Application

From: t_murtagh(at)vodafone(dot)ie (Thomas)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostGres ODBC MFC Application
Date: 2004-06-16 10:17:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I wish to write an MFC application to access a PostGres database which
will be implemented as a Snort Database. I'm wondering if it is
possible to connect to the database using an ODBC driver, and then
using CRecordset classes as one would when connecting to Access. I
would appreciate any information or direction that can be provided in
this area.

Regards
Thomas