Font Selection Bug on OS X

From: David Blewett <david(at)dawninglight(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Font Selection Bug on OS X
Date: 2009-11-18 14:16:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Just tried to change the font on my OS X Snow Leopard laptop and
encountered an odd bug. I'm using the 1.10.0 dmg. If you try to change
the font on either the main Preferences tab or the Query tab, when you
click the . . . button the font selection window appears but then
immediately disappears, making it impossible to choose a new font.

BTW, I *highly* recommend Google's Droid family of fonts.

David