Test build of postgres v8.4.2 available

From: Michael Felt <mamfelt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Test build of postgres v8.4.2 available
Date: 2010-01-11 16:43:02
Lists: pgsql-general

I have compiled postgres for AIX and tested installation on a fresh
installation of AIX 6.1.3. I am interested in feedback on the package and
shall make improvements in the packaging as needed.

for enhanced portability readline and zlib were not included in the build.
I'll be looking into that at a later date.

Michael

p.s. A post with link and instructions can be found at
http://www.rootvg.net/content/view/391/89/