REMINDER: First TorontoPUG Meeting on June 23rd

From: "Ian Bailey" <ian(at)hardcircle(dot)net>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: REMINDER: First TorontoPUG Meeting on June 23rd
Date: 2008-06-20 15:10:13
Lists: torontopug

This is just a reminder to everyone that the first meeting of the
TorontoPUG will be on Monday, June 23rd, at 7:30 PM, at The Rhino
(1249 Queen St. West, Toronto).

If you haven't already, please RSVP to me
(torontopug(dot)june2008(at)hardcircle(dot)net) if you are coming, so I can make
sure we have an appropriate sized-space.

Up-to-date information will be posted to the mailing list and posted
to our website:
http://pugs.postgresql.org/torontopug

Hope to see you all there!
~Ian Bailey