Re: can't access through SSL

From: Maz Mohammadi <mmohammadi(at)pentaho(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: can't access through SSL
Date: 2013-02-24 04:05:12
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

I still can't access my SSL enabled server!!!

Is root.crt supposed to be an exact copy of server.crt file which I use in my client's keystore?

I have another observation. As I start the coordinator node, I don't see any file access to the server.key or server.crt file? Aren't these files supposed to be read at start up time or at least when I try to make a connection from my java application?

Everything I try create a datasource on tomcat I get the follow error on client and server's console...

FATAL: connection requires a valid client certificate.

Am I missing something?

-maz