Re: Migration to PGLister - After

From: "Alvar C(dot)H(dot) Freude" <af(at)alvar-freude(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Date: 2017-11-13 15:36:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

> Am 13.11.2017 um 14:14 schrieb Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>:
>
> The changes which we expect to be most significant to users can be found
> on the wiki here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce the
> current version of which is also included below.

Sorry, this is a little bit off topic, but does someone have a link to pglister?

On the page above there is no link and I was not successful with Google (but it finds the page above ;-) ).

I’m using Sympa for my own mailing lists and are always interested in other alternatives then mailman.

Ciao
Alvar

--
Alvar C.H. Freude | http://alvar.a-blast.org | af(at)alvar-freude(dot)de