Bug report: Data export from query in MacOS X - file browsing wrong.

From: Herouth Maoz <herouth(at)spamcop(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug report: Data export from query in MacOS X - file browsing wrong.
Date: 2009-04-15 10:50:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

When I try to save the query result to a file, and I click on the
browse button to export, I get an "Open" rather than "Save" dialog
box. This means that I can only select an existing file to export to,
instead of being able to save to a new file.

Version: 1.8.4
Operating system: MacOS X Leopard (10.5.6) PPC.

To reproduce: Open a query window. Type in any query. Click on the
"Execute query, with results to file" button. Click on the browse
("...") button. You get a typical MacOS X "Open" dialog rather than a
"Save" dialog.

Thank you,
Herouth Maoz