Re: ssl database connection problems...

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Ray Stell <stellr(at)cns(dot)vt(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ssl database connection problems...
Date: 2009-01-09 20:47:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Well, back from the flu. =P

How do I tell postgres where to look for ssl. I've got both the new
and the original versions of openssl. I don't want to remove the
original one because it's loaded on the global zone and I don't know
what other dependencies it might have. Do I have to back everything
out and run ./configure again? I don't see a parm in postgresql.conf.

Thanks,
Carol