Re: BUG #4996: postgres.exe memory consumption keeps going up

From: "WANGRUNGVICHAISRI, SHIVESH" <sbw(at)appsig(dot)com>
To: "Craig Ringer" <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #4996: postgres.exe memory consumption keeps going up
Date: 2009-08-27 15:06:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers

Hi Craig,

Firstly, I would like to say I'm sorry for the stupid kind of query that I had in the test program. It did indeed make the test program appeared to be "leaking" and I obviously misinterpreted the result.

Secondly, thank you for taking the time to look into this issue. Your assessment was absolutely correct.

Lastly, I will respond to this thread one more time when I get an answer back from PostGIS regarding the leak that I see in the test I sent to them.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

S.