Configuring Postgresql for writing BLOB at a high-rate

From: "WANGRUNGVICHAISRI, SHIVESH" <sbw(at)appsig(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Configuring Postgresql for writing BLOB at a high-rate
Date: 2009-07-23 23:47:56
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

I posted this question at stackoverflow. Please follow there to see the
question in a nice format as I also posted the code that I used for
benchmarking.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1174848/postgresql-inserting-blob-at-
a-high-rate

The main question is: how do I configure Postgresql such that it's most
efficient for storing large BLOB at a high-rate?

Thanks,

S.