Re: BUG #14438: Wrong row count in the join plan with unique index scan

From: Nikitin Nikolay <Nikolay(dot)Nikitin(at)infowatch(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14438: Wrong row count in the join plan with unique index scan
Date: 2016-11-30 08:36:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thank you very much.

I see two commits:
Improve eqjoinsel_semi's behavior for small inner relat...
and
Fix bogus handling of JOIN_UNIQUE_OUTER/INNER cases...

But in the second fix parallel function is fixed.
Now we use the 9.4 postgres version in which there is no parallel select execution.
Will these changes be in the following version 9.4.x?
Will they work effectively there?

Regards,
Nikolay.