Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ?

From: Oliver D(dot) <oliver(at)inadd(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ?
Date: 2004-10-04 05:59:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

I'm completely stuck with this issue. I just want to know if some Win32
developer has been able to
links statically against libpq (using libpq.lib). Even if I apparently
could compile the static lib, the program
that try to link against still ask for a .dll.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Oliver.