dumping parts of a database

From: Malm Paul <paul(dot)malm(at)saabgroup(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dumping parts of a database
Date: 2009-11-16 07:36:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi List,
I have a database with two tables header and idata, they are connected with an conn_ID.
I would like to dump header and the connected idata tables with a certain conn_ID. This I would like to import to the same type of database on another PostgreSQL server.

I would be gratefull if someone could tell me how I dump those tables and how do I import them in another database?

Kind regards,
Paul